We are happy to serve you!
Your pricing is based on the size of your brown garbage cart. Included in your service are a 96-gallon blue recycling cart and a 96-gallon green waste cart. Your curbside service includes weekly pickup of garbage and bi-weekly pickup of your recycling and green waste. Please see the link below for your recycling and green waste calendar.
New Food Waste Recycling Program Coming Soon!
Mt. Diablo Resource Recovery and the cities are working together to put all the pieces in place for this exciting new program. We will keep all of our customers apprised of that schedule, but as of now, deployment is currently with our commercial customers, with residential and multi-family properties beginning 2023.
When in Doubt, Find Out!
Our Recycle Resource Tool helps you get your containers right.
Click on the magnifying glass 🔎
to the right and type in the item, and we will tell you what container to place it in. If we cannot collect an item, we will do our best to point you in the right direction.
Search tip — Keep material look-up general. For example, rather than searching the number on the plastic item, try entering the item in its generic forms such as a soda bottle or milk jug.
We provide 4 options for your weekly curbside garbage collection. Your curbside recycling and yard waste are picked up every other week.
Rates effective September 15, 2020
Also included at no additional charge:
1. Two (2) On Call Pick-ups: For your convenience, MDRR-Brentwood customers, with regular paid garbage service, may call Mt. Diablo Resource Recovery and schedule 2 free of charge pick-ups per calendar year. We will collect up to 12 bags of garbage or yard debris not weighing more than 50 lbs per bag, on your regularly scheduled pick-up day. Please call us to schedule your extra pick-up. Pick-ups must be at least one week apart.
Please no Household Hazardous Waste, e-Waste, dirt, concrete, rock or construction and demolition material.
One bulky item on-call curbside pick-up per year. Please contact us to schedule one (1) bulky item or appliance, not weighing more than 200 pounds. Item must be set out curbside on the day pick-up is scheduled.
2. Curbside Oil Pick-Up: Customers must call in for an Oil pick-up. Please call Mt. Diablo Resource Recovery to request a free 6-quart oil container. MDRR will drop one off to you. Once it is full, call Mt. Diablo Resource Recovery & they will pick it up.
Too Toxic for Your Collection Containers.
Residents within East County can drop off Batteries, Sharps, Household Hazardous, and E-Waste, free of charge, at one convenient location.
Please note Delta Diablo can only accept sharps in an FDA-cleared sharps disposal container.
Recycle Your Waste in a Big Way! We offer Handy Haulers (6-yard bins) and Debris Boxes (20-yard boxes) for your cleanup and remodel projects. For more information click below:
For questions regarding our policies and fees, please contact email@example.com.
- Carts must be curbside for service by 5 am on your scheduled service day.
- Carts must be 3 feet apart from one another. Trucks are semi-automated and space is required so that the truck’s arm can safely empty and return.
- Carts must be removed from the curb after your service.
- Do not overload the carts. The lid must be closed properly. Overloaded containers could incur an additional fee.
- Please do not place carts near basketball hoops, cars, trees, or low-hanging wires. For inaccessible containers, there is a return trip fee.
- Large and bulky items should not be placed inside your collection container. Please contact our office for pickup options.
- Unacceptable material placed inside your collection container could incur an additional contamination fee.
- Dirt, rock, concrete, or building material CANNOT be placed inside your collection containers.• Damaged, altered, or burnt collections containers will incur a fee.
- No Household Hazardous Waste is allowed. Take household hazardous waste to your local collection facility.