We are happy to serve you.
We are honored to serve you and provide you with exceptional customer service. We offer you weekly curbside pick-up on your garbage, recycling and yard waste needs.
We provide 3 options for your brown garbage cart: 32-gallon, 64-gallon, and 96-gallon cart sizes. For your blue recycling cart, we provide a 64-gallon cart and for your green yard waste cart, we provide a 96-gallon cart. Your rate is determined by your brown garbage cart.
- Please place your carts out on the curb by 5am the day of service or the night before.
- Please place them 3 feet apart from one another.
- Please remove carts from curb following your service day.
- Do not overload carts. Lids must be closed and all materials inside cart.
- Please do not place carts near basketball hoops, cars, trees or low hanging wires.
(Our trucks cannot pick carts up when they are near these objects)
We provide 3 options for your garbage, recycling and yard waste needs, with weekly curbside.
Rates effective July 15, 2018
Low Income, Senior Rates
Please call our office to apply
32-Gallon Garbage Cart for $27 per month
Rate includes recycling & green waste cart and weekly pick-up of all 3 carts.
To qualify you must be:
- 65 years of age, or older
- Have an income below HUD (Housing and Urban Development) guideline for “Very Low-income” for Contra Costa County
Also included in your service are the following:
Curbside Pick ups
1. Three (3) On Call Pick-Ups: For your convenience, MDRR-Concord customers, with regular paid garbage service, may call Mt. Diablo Resource Recovery and schedule 3 free-of-charge pick-ups per calendar year. We will collect up to 12 bags or 12 boxes of garbage or yard debris, not weighing more than 50 lbs per bag, on your regularly-scheduled pick-up day. Please call us to schedule your extra pick-up. Pick-ups must be at least one week apart.
2. Curbside Battery Pick-Up: Customers must call in for a battery pick-up. Please place batteries in a plastic bag or closed container with a label that says, “Batteries” and place is next to your brown garbage cart. Only Household Batteries. Please, no Automobile Batteries.
3. Curbside Oil Pick-Up: Customers must call in for an Oil pick-up. Please call Mt. Diablo Resource Recovery to request a free 6-quart oil container. MDRR-Concord will drop one off to you. Once it is full, call Mt. Diablo Resource Rescovery and they will pick it up.
4. Curbside CFL’s Pick-Up: Customers must call in for CFL’s (compact flourescent lights) pick-up. Please place CFL’s in a palstic bag or a container with a label that says, “Lights” and place it next to your brown garbage cart.
5. Sharps Drop Off Location: Drop your sharps at our Concord office located at 4080 Mallard Drive in Concord. Sharps must be in a Sharps Approved container and proof of residency must be shown.
We offer Handy Haulers (6-yard bins) and Debris Boxes (20-yard boxes) for your convenience. We will deliver them to your house. Please call us for more information.
6 cubic yard bin
72″W x 77″L x 70″H
does not have wheels
20 cubic yard box
does not have wheels
6.4′ H x 8′ W x 14′ L.