We are happy to serve you!
We are honored to serve you and provide you with exceptional customer service. We offer you weekly curbside pick-up on your garbage, recycling, and yard waste needs.
We provide 3 options for your brown garbage cart: 32-gallon, 64-gallon, and 96-gallon cart sizes. For your blue recycling cart, we provide a 64-gallon cart and for your green yard waste cart, we provide a 96-gallon cart. Your rate is determined by your brown garbage cart.
- Please place your carts out on the curb by 5 am the day of service or the night before.
- Please place them 3 feet apart from one another.
- Please remove carts from the curb following your service day.
- Do not overload carts. Lids must be closed and all materials inside the cart.
- Please do not place carts near basketball hoops, cars, trees, or low-hanging wires.
(Our trucks cannot pick carts up when they are near these objects)
New Food Waste Recycling Program Coming Soon!
Mt. Diablo Resource Recovery and the cities are working together to put all the pieces in place for this exciting new program. We will keep all of our customers apprised of that schedule, but as of now, deployment is currently with our commercial customers, with residential and multi-family properties beginning 2023.
When in Doubt, Find Out!
Our Recycle Resource Tool helps you get your containers right.
Click on the magnifying glass 🔎
to the right and type in the item, and we will tell you what container to place it in. If we cannot collect an item, we will do our best to point you in the right direction.
We provide 3 options for your garbage, recycling and yard waste needs, with weekly curbside.
Rates effective July 15, 2019
Low Income, Senior Rates
32-Gallon Garbage Cart for $29.60 per month
Rate includes weekly garbage, recycling & green waste cart service.
To qualify you must be:
- 65 years of age, or older
- Have an income below HUD (Housing and Urban Development) guideline for “Very Low-income” for Contra Costa County
For additional information and application, please click here.
Also included in your service are the following:
1. Three (3) On Call Pick-Ups: For your convenience, MDRR-Concord customers, with regular paid garbage service, may call Mt. Diablo Resource Recovery and schedule 3 free-of-charge pick-ups per calendar year. We will collect up to 12 bags or 12 boxes of garbage or yard debris, not weighing more than 50 lbs per bag, on your regularly-scheduled pick-up day. Please call us to schedule your extra pick-up. Pick-ups must be at least one week apart.
Please no Household Hazardous Waste, e-Waste, dirt, concrete, rock or construction and demolition material.
2. Curbside Battery Pick-Up: Customers must call in for a battery pick-up. Please place batteries in a plastic bag or closed container with a label that says, “Batteries” and place is next to your brown garbage cart. Only Household Batteries. Please, no Automobile Batteries.
3. Curbside Oil Pick-Up: Customers must call in for an Oil pick-up. Please call Mt. Diablo Resource Recovery to request a free 6-quart oil container. MDRR-Concord will drop one off to you. Once it is full, call Mt. Diablo Resource Recovery and they will pick it up.
4. Curbside CFL’s Pick-Up: Customers must call in for CFL’s (compact fluorescent lights) pick-up. Please place CFL’s in a plastics bag or a container with a label that says, “Lights” and place it next to your brown garbage cart.
5. By Appointment, Sharps Drop Off: Drop your sharps off, free of charge, at our Concord office at 4080 Mallard Drive. Please get in touch with us by phone, email, or chat to schedule an appointment. Concord residents will need to verify residency, and sharps must be in a Sharps Approved container.
We offer Handy Haulers (6-yard bins) and Debris Boxes (20-yard boxes) for your convenience. We will deliver them to your house. Please call us for more information.
6 cubic yard bin
72″W x 77″L x 70″H
does not have wheels
20 cubic yard box
does not have wheels
6.4′ H x 8′ W x 14′ L.