Mt. Diablo Resource Recovery offers a variety of sizes, including carts, bins, and debris boxes to fit your business’s needs. Our services include single-stream recycling, organics, and solid waste (garbage) collection. We offer outreach and education material to assist you and your staff with proper sorting to reduce contamination and increase diversion.
State Recycling Mandates
Running a business or managing a property is hard enough. Let us assist you with meeting your sustainability goals while ensuring your business is compliant with current state and local government requirements. The State of California has implemented the following legislation to combat Greenhouse gas emissions: AB 341, AB 827, AB 1826, and most recently, SB 1383.
For questions regarding our policies and fees, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Bins and carts must be accessible and ready for collection by 4 am on your scheduled service day.
• Do not load material past the rim of the containers. The lid must be closed properly. Overloaded containers could incur an additional fee.
• Access to containers and enclosures must be free of debris and vehicles. For inaccessible containers, there is a return trip fee.
• Large and bulky items should not be placed inside your collection container. Please get in touch with our office to arrange a special pickup for an additional fee.
• Unacceptable material placed inside your collection container could incur an additional contamination fee.
• Dirt, rock, concrete, or building material CAN NOT go into your collection containers.
• Locking devices are provided on bins upon request for an additional charge.
• Damaged, altered, or burnt collections containers will incur a fee.
• No Hazardous Waste is allowed. Take hazardous waste to your local hazardous waste collection facility. Please contact your local HHW facility for more information, including eligibility requirements.
2550 Pittsburg-Antioch Hwy
Pittsburg, CA 94520