Mt. Diablo Resource Recovery offers a variety of sizes, including carts, bins, and debris boxes to fit your business’s needs. Our services include single-stream recycling, organics, and solid waste (garbage) collection. We offer outreach and education material to assist you and your staff with proper sorting to reduce contamination and increase diversion.
State Recycling Mandates
Running a business or managing a property is hard enough. Let us assist you with meeting your sustainability goals while ensuring your business is compliant with current state and local government requirements. The State of California has implemented the following legislation to combat Greenhouse gas emissions: AB 341, AB 827, AB 1826, and most recently, SB 1383.
• Bins and carts must be accessible and ready for collection by 4 am on your scheduled service day.
• Do not load material past the rim of the containers. The lid must be closed properly. Overloaded containers could incur an additional fee.
• Acess to containers and enclosures must be free of debris and vehicles. For inaccessible containers, there is a return trip fee.
• Large and bulky items should not be placed inside your collection container. Please contact our office to arrange a special pickup for an additional fee.
• No dirt, rock, concrete or building material inside your collections containers.
• No Hazardous Waste is allowed. The City of Rio Vista holds 2 Hazardous Waste Events per calendar year. For more information, including eligibility requirements, please contact the City of Rio Vista.