MDRR is excited to announce our NEW Material Recovery Facility (MRF)!
Tours Available Now! To schedule, email [email protected]
Recycling has fundamentally changed, and we have changed with it. Mt. Diablo Resource Recovery (MDRR) has embarked upon a strategy to evolve our recycling processing business with significant investments in our operations, including a major retrofit to our Materials Recovery Facility (MRF).
The new MRF:
1. Increases processing capacity
2. Improves the quality of commodities
3. Reduce residuals
MDRR is investing in this machine to:
Meet state and local regulatory requirements, fulfill our commitment to environmental stewardship, and follow our vision of being the region’s premier post-collection processor.
1. Significantly improves processing throughput, uptime, and capacity. We will have the ability to manage our tonnage today and pursue more tonnage.
2. New State-of-the-Art Machinery:
- Screens: Improve the separation of fiber (paper) from bottles and cans.
- Optical Sorting: Infrared detection improves the capture of bottles, cans, and residuals from fiber/paper commodities.
- Additional Baler: Increased baling capacity of separated commodities.
3. Data and Analytics: Total Intelligence Platform (TIP): This will provide real-time and trending information on material composition, system performance, and maintenance.
“The world of recycling has changed, and this powerful new system will keep Mt. Diablo Resource Recovery at the forefront of recycling excellence,” says MDRR Chief Operating Officer Gary Lazdowski. “BHS offers the overall quality, partnership, and advanced technology to help MDR achieve the throughput and quality to meet our business goals. We believe the future of recycling will rely heavily on using technology and data to optimize performance, and NRT equipment throughout our system will deliver that for our operation. We are excited for our future and confident that this innovative technology will empower us to meet recycling expectations for our state regulators, community, and business.”
Trusted. Proven. Essential.