We are happy to serve you.
The price of your service depends on your brown garbage cart size. Included in your service is a 64-gallon blue recycling cart and a 96-gallon green yard waste cart.
We provide 3 price options for your garbage, recycling and yard waste needs, we pick up your garbage & recycling weekly & your yard waste every other week.
Please see the 2019 yard waste calendar for your pick-up days.
We provide 3 options for your garbage, recycling and yard waste needs, with weekly curbside.
Rates effective July 1, 2018
- Please place them 3 feet apart from one another.
- Please remove carts from curb following your service day.
- Do not overload carts. Lids must be closed and all materials inside cart.
- Please do not place carts near basketball hoops, cars, trees or low hanging wires. (Our trucks cannot pick carts up when they are near these objects)
Also included in your service are the following:
Due to the COVID-19, we have suspended Curbside Pick-ups until further notice.
1. Two (2) On Call Pick-ups: For your convenience, MDRR-Oakley customers, with regular paid garbage service, may call Mt. Diablo Resource Recovery and schedule 2 free of charge pick-ups per calendar year. We will collect up to 12 bags of garbage or yard debris not weighing more than 50 lbs per bag, on your regularly scheduled pick-up day. Please call us to schedule your extra pick-up. Pick-ups must be at least one week apart.
2. Curbside Oil Pick-Up: Customers must call in for an Oil pick-up. Please call Mt. Diablo Resource Recovery to request a free 6-quart oil container. MDRR-Pittsburg will drop one off to you. Once it is full, call Mt. Diablo Resource Recovery & they will pick it up.
Batteries/Sharps/Household Hazardous Waste: Drop it off at Delta Diablo Sanitary District located at 2500 Pittsburg-Antioch Highway in Pittsburg. For more information on what is acceptable at the Delta Diablo, please call them at (925) 756-1900 or visit their website at www.deltadiablo.org
We offer Handy Haulers (6-yard bins) and Debris Boxes (20-yard boxes) for your convenience. We will deliver them to your house. Please call us for more information.
6 cubic yard bin
72″W x 77″L x 70″H
does not have wheels
20 cubic yard box
does not have wheels
6.4′ H x 8′ W x 14′ L.
Residential Service Information
Payment is due UPON RECEIPT of Statement: Please make a payment as soon as you receive your bill. Payments must be received by 5:00 p.m. M-F, the day before your scheduled pick-up day to ensure uninterrupted service.
We accept Cash, Check, Money Order, Visa or MasterCard. Returned checks will be charged a $25.00 fee per check.
Stopped Service: Your service will be stopped if payment is not received for the current balance due 30 days after the current billing period (15 days for quarterly customers). You will receive a reminder statement informing you that your service has been stopped. We will pick up your carts 15 days after your service has been stopped. There is a $75.00 fee for carts that are lost, stolen, damaged or cannot be pulled after discontinuation of service.
If your carts are pulled due to an unpaid bill, you will be charged a reconnect fee of $20.00 per pulled cart.
Cancelling Service: Please call our office to cancel service if you are moving. We will continue to bill and service your address until we are notified.