We are happy to serve you.
We are honored to serve you and provide you with exceptional customer service. We offer you weekly curbside pick-up on your garbage, recycling and yard waste needs.
We provide 3 options for your brown garbage cart: 32-gallon, 64-gallon, and 96-gallon cart sizes. For your recycling cart, we provide a 64-gallon blue cart and for your yard waste cart, we provide a 96-gallon green cart. Your rate is determined by your garbage cart.
- Please place your carts out on the curb by 5am the day of service or the night before.
- Please place them 3 feet apart from one another.
- Please remove carts from curb following your service day.
- Do not overload carts. Lids must be closed and all materials inside cart.
- Please do not place carts near basketball hoops, cars, trees or low hanging wires. (Our trucks cannot pick carts up when they are near these objects)
Service Options: We provide 3 options for your garbage, recycling and yard waste needs, with weekly curbside.
Low Income, Senior Rates
32-Gallon Garbage Cart for $30.41 per month
Rate includes weekly garbage, recycling & green waste cart service.
To qualify you must be:
- 62 years of age, or older
- Household income doesn’t exceed $11,640 (excluding Social Security)
- Have been approved by the City of Pittsburg’s Water Department
For additional information and application, please click here.
Also included in your service are the following:
1. Two (2) On Call Pick-ups: For your convenience, MDRR-Pittsburg customers, with regular paid garbage service, may call Mt. Diablo Resource Recovery and schedule 2 free of charge pick-ups per calendar year. We will collect up to 12 bags of garbage or yard debris not weighing more than 50 lbs per bag, on your regularly scheduled pick-up day. Please call us to schedule your extra pick-up. Pick-ups must be at least one week apart.
NEW! When you call to schedule one of your curbside pick-up days, you can now schedule ONE bulky item which may include either an appliance, large furniture, or an electronic.
You may also call in to schedule a pick-up of small metal scrap items and cast aluminum one time per year.
2. Curbside Battery Pick-up: Customers must call in for a battery pick-up. Please place batteries in a plastic bag or closed container with a label that says, “Batteries” and place it next to your brown garbage cart. Only Household Batteries. Please, no Automobile Battteries.
3. Curbside Oil Pick-Up: Customers must call in for an Oil pick-up. Please call Mt. Diablo Resource Recovery to request a free 6-quart oil container. MDRR-Concord will drop one off to you. Once it is full, call Mt. Diablo Resource Rescovery and they will pick it up.
4. Curbside CFL’s Pick-Up: Customers must call in for CFL’s (compact flourescent lights) pick-up. Please place CFL’s in a palstic bag or a container with a label that says, “Lights” and place it next to your brown garbage cart.
Batteries/Sharps/Household Hazardous Waste: Drop it off at Delta Diablo Sanitary District located at 2500 Pittsburg-Antioch Highway in Pittsburg. For more information on what is acceptable at the Delta Diablo, please call them at (925) 756-1900 or visit their website at www.deltadiablo.org
We offer Handy Haulers (6-yard bins) and Debris Boxes (20-yard boxes) for your convenience. We will deliver them to your house. Please call us for more information.
6 cubic yard bin
72″W x 77″L x 70″H
does not have wheels
20 cubic yard box
does not have wheels
6.4′ H x 8′ W x 14′ L.