We are happy to serve you.
We are honored to serve you and provide you with exceptional customer service. We offer you weekly curbside pick-up on your garbage, recycling and yard waste needs.
We provide 3 options for your brown garbage cart: 32-gallon, 64-gallon, and 96-gallon cart sizes. For your recycling cart, we provide a 64-gallon blue cart and for your yard waste cart, we provide a 96-gallon green cart. Your rate is determined by your garbage cart.
- Please place your carts out on the curb by 5am the day of service or the night before.
- Please place them 3 feet apart from one another.
- Please remove carts from curb following your service day.
- Do not overload carts. Lids must be closed and all materials inside cart.
- Please do not place carts near basketball hoops, cars, trees or low hanging wires. (Our trucks cannot pick carts up when they are near these objects)
Service Options: We provide 3 options for your garbage, recycling and yard waste needs, with weekly curbside.
Low Income, Senior Rates
32-Gallon Garbage Cart for $30.41 per month
Rate includes weekly garbage, recycling & green waste cart service.
To qualify you must be:
- 62 years of age, or older
- Household income doesn’t exceed $11,640 (excluding Social Security)
- Have been approved by the City of Pittsburg’s Water Department
For additional information and application, please click here.
Also included in your service are the following:
1. Two (2) On Call Pick-ups: For your convenience, MDRR-Pittsburg customers, with regular paid garbage service, may call Mt. Diablo Resource Recovery and schedule 2 free of charge pick-ups per calendar year. We will collect up to 12 bags of garbage or yard debris not weighing more than 50 lbs per bag, on your regularly scheduled pick-up day. Please call us to schedule your extra pick-up. Pick-ups must be at least one week apart.
Please no Household Hazardous Waste, e-Waste, dirt, concrete, rock or construction and demolition material.
NEW! When you call to schedule one of your curbside pick-ups, you can now schedule ONE bulky item which may include either an appliance, large furniture, or an electronic. Item cannot weigh more than 200 pounds and must be set out curbside on the scheduled pick-up day.
You may also call in to schedule a pick-up of small metal scrap items and cast aluminum one time per year.
2. Curbside Battery Pick-up: Customers must call in for a battery pick-up. Please place batteries in a plastic bag or closed container with a label that says, “Batteries” and place it next to your brown garbage cart. Only Household Batteries. Please, no Automobile Batteries.
3. Curbside Oil Pick-Up: Customers must call in for an Oil pick-up. Please call Mt. Diablo Resource Recovery to request a free 6-quart oil container. MDRR-Concord will drop one off to you. Once it is full, call Mt. Diablo Resource Recovery and they will pick it up.
4. Curbside CFL’s Pick-Up: Customers must call in for CFL’s (compact fluorescent lights) pick-up. Please place CFL’s in a plastics bag or a container with a label that says, “Lights” and place it next to your brown garbage cart.
Batteries/Sharps/Household Hazardous Waste: Drop it off at Delta Diablo Sanitary District located at 2500 Pittsburg-Antioch Highway in Pittsburg. For more information on what is acceptable at the Delta Diablo, please call them at (925) 756-1900 or visit their website at www.deltadiablo.org
We offer Handy Haulers (6-yard bins) and Debris Boxes (20-yard boxes) for your convenience. We will deliver them to your house. Please call us for more information.
6 cubic yard bin
72″W x 77″L x 70″H
does not have wheels
20 cubic yard box
does not have wheels
6.4′ H x 8′ W x 14′ L.